Monday, June 3, 2013

USA Today HEA Book Blog Wants Indies!

Hei hei, y'all.  It's me, ST.  A few weeks ago I got to write a guest post for the amazing Happy Ever After Book Blog on USA Today.  After I stopped turning cartwheels in my backyard, a highly unattractive sight seeing as how I've got all the grace of a wildebeast on ice skates, I got to writing and sent my offering off to USA Today.  You can read it HERE!

And then I found out I'd get to help compile new releases for their book blog!  Specifically, I get to help HEA's fabulous curator compile self published/indie paranormal romance new releases.  Right up Indie Ignites' alley!

But as y'all know, it's not always so easy to track down new indie releases.  So help me find you.  If you're an indie author with an upcoming paranormal romance release, please send me an e-mail to stbende(at)yahoo(dot)com.  Include the title of your book, the release date, your name, the name of the publisher (you or your publishing imprint), and a 100 word summary of your story.  I'll include it in your release week's new release roundup, and it will be posted in the USA Today HEA Book Blog!

And if you have indie friends with new paranormal romance releases, send 'em my way.  Let's get some great exposure for indie authors!

Find me on twitter (@stbende), Facebook, or my blog.  For USA Today HEA updates send me an e-mail at stbende(at)yahoo(dot)com . I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Bah!! I just saw this post! I will contact you in the next day or so...if you're still doing this. Yes? *crosses fingers* Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promote Reading & Support Independent Authors with Unlimited Ebooks!
    Unlimited Ebooks gives readers the ability to download as many books as you want from an extensive online library. It's an adventurous alternative to the 'vanilla' flavor of typical traditional publishers. Discover the next bestsellers, rising-star writers & indie authors. Find it all from real & raw to controversial - both fiction and non-fiction. Offering formats for tablets, ereaders, browsers and smartphones to enjoy anytime & anywhere!
    Go To:>> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/promote-reading-support-independent-authors-with-unlimited-ebooks

    ReplyDelete